Copeland Tower Living is redesigning retirement living in Metairie with you in mind.
Finally! Metairie is now home to the premier active adult retirement campus, Copeland Tower Living.
Now accepting reservations for independent living, opening 2021.
CONTACT US to learn more about LIFE AT Copeland Tower Living.
Imagine yourself living vibrantly, never having to clean or hire a repairman again. You will be in the heart of Metairie within walking distance to all of your favorite shops, outdoor spaces, and more!
Copeland Tower Living is bringing the charming town of Metairie an active retirement living campus unlike any other in the area.
Learn more by completing the form to contact us.
ABOUT Copeland Tower Living
Metairie, the largest suburb of New Orleans, is now home to the newest premier retirement living campus, Copeland Tower Living.
Copeland Tower Living is an active adult community that includes a state-of-the-art fitness center and spa, a heated outdoor pool, fitness classes, yoga and exercise, and a Copeland’s inspired dining room.
Copeland Tower Living is conveniently located off of I-10 at Causeway Blvd, a central location for the Northshore communities of Madisonville, Covington, Mandeville, and Bay St. Louis and along the I-10 corridor for easy access to Baton Rouge and Lafayette. It’s the perfect location for Metairie Mardi Gras, to take in a New Orleans Saints or Pelicans game, or for a second home to escape the northern winters.
Vitality Living is happy to partner with the Copeland Family to open our first community in Louisiana. The Copeland Family is committed to making their community better not only with this community but through their foundation.
The Al Copeland Foundation is committed to saving lives and ending cancer.
Whether you are ready now or are just beginning to think about this, we invite you to stop by or call to schedule an appointment at your convenience. We are here to serve you 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Distance to Key Locations
Your premier choice for retirement living in Metairie
At Copeland Tower Living, you can pursue it all. Our community team does all the work for you, giving you the opportunity to shop with friends, visit your grandkids, take a fitness class, spend time outdoors, take a walk, lounge at the spa, visit friends at the cocktail lounge, or spend the day by the pool.
- Membership to state-of-the-art wellness center
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Copeland's inspired dining
- On-site bar & cocktail lounge
- Full service spa and salon including massages and facials
- All utilities including gas, electricity, and water
- TV equipped with cable and high speed internet
- High efficiency air conditioning and heating
- All appliances including washer/dryer, dishwasher, stove, refrigerator, and microwave oven
- Overnight patrolled security
- Year-round ground and landscaping maintenance
- Home maintenance and lawn care
- Trash removal
- Pest control
- Largest suburb of New Orleans
- Near Lake Pontchartrain, boat launch, walking trail, and dog park
- Unique shopping and dining experiences
- Local small businesses walking distance
- 20 minutes from Louis Armstrong New Orleans International Airport MSY airport
- Walking distance Metairie Mardi Gras Parade Route
- Minutes from downtown New Orleans
- Planned social and recreational activities and events
- Outside walking trail
- Plenty of social areas
- Pet friendly
- 782 square feet one-bedroom apartments
- View from every apartment
- Lake view available
- Downtown skyline view available
- The Al Copeland Foundation’s mission is to save lives and end cancer.
- The foundation is located within Copeland Tower Living
- Ways to volunteer / giveback
- Donate at www.alcopelandfoundation.org
- Lend your time and talent(s)
- Volunteer at the foundation’s annual events
- Serve on a committee to plan annual events
- Knit blankets or hats for patients in local area with cancer
- Create Get Well or Fight Cancer cards for local cancer patients
- For more information, please visit www.alcopelandfoundation.org or call 504-620-3727.
Want to see if our community is a match for you?
Personalizing your experience is important. Help us get to know you by taking our quiz. It’s fun, easy and only takes a minute!
Copeland Tower Living, Metairie’s newest retirement living, offers spacious one-bedroom apartments.
Ask About Founder's Club Rates learn how you can save for a limited time!
Pricing based on availability. Additional services may be purchased.
GUIDE TO LIVING WELL DURING RETIREMENT IN BRENTWOOD, TENNESSEE
This free guide to living your best life during retirement in Brentwood, Tennessee explores enrichment opportunities and outings ranging from popular restaurants to local yoga studios. Download it today.
Want to learn more about the premier active adult community in Metairie?
We're available for 7 days a week.
2021 Vitality Living. All Rights Reserved.