The Premier Senior Care and Assisted Living Community in Milton, GA
Vibrant assisted living and memory care boasting unmatched resident satisfaction. Don’t take our word for it – Tour and see for yourself! Pricing Starting At $2,810.
“Not only does the staff truly care about its residents with the utmost and personalized care, but there is a sense of belonging and family all around.”
Contact Us About Life at Vitality
Our Lifestyle Options
Vitality Living Milton is a specialized community for assisted living and memory care that allows adults to experience a vibrant lifestyle at any age.
Assisted Living residents receive a full complement of amenities and services, including housekeeping, maintenance services, and three delicious chef-prepared meals each day. In addition to providing support, assisted living empowers seniors to remain engaged in living and community.
Our Memory Care neighborhoods are specially designed to provide care and comfort in a secure environment for those with mild to severe cognitive impairment. Our team members are trained to respect and value each resident, recognizing their preferences and needs; empowering them to be themselves and live purposefully. Because we know memory loss affects each resident differently, we plan programs, care, and services in creative ways, tailored to each individual.
Floor Plans & Pricing
Call to learn more about Floor Plan options and availability.
Want to see if Milton is a match for you or someone you love?
Services & Amenities
- Comfortable Living Rooms and Sitting Areas
- Beautiful Main Dining Room with Fireplace
- Café for All-Day Snacks and Beverage Selections
- Private Dining Room for Entertaining Guests
- Theater Room with Frequent Showings
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Activity Room with Full Kitchen
- Full-Service Salon and Barbershop
- Outside Patio Areas, Gardens, and Walking Paths
- On-Site Therapy Room for Doctors and Therapists
- 10-Foot Ceilings
- Separate Living and Sleeping Areas
- Kitchenette with Granite Countertops
- Full-Size Refrigerator and Microwave
- Walk-In Closets, Hardwood Floors, and Carpeting
- Handicap Accessible Bathrooms with Pull-Down Shower Seats
- Emergency Pull-Cords
- Individual Thermostat Controls
- Keyless Entry with Electronic Door Locks
- Emergency Power Outlet with Access to a Generator
- Planned Social and Recreational Activities and Events
- Plenty of Social Areas
- Near Attractions Such As Morgan Falls Overlook and Wills Park Recreation Center
- Highest Quality Care for Your Loved One
- 30 Miles From Downtown Atlanta
Vitality Living Milton’s Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
There is currently no waitlist to live in Vitality Living Milton’s Assisted Living community.
All of our caregivers are professionally trained to handle residents who require Alzheimer’s care and dementia care. As the information surrounding brain diseases continues to evolve, so are we. We constantly employ ongoing on-site training for our caregivers to ensure our memory care services always remain up-to-date so you can have peace of mind knowing your loved one is receiving the best care.
Yes, our 55+ retirement community has a nurse on duty Monday through Friday and on-call 24/7.
Memory care is specialized residential care designed for seniors living with Alzheimer’s, dementia, and other conditions related to memory loss. It provides a secure and structured environment with trained staff to help residents maintain their highest possible quality of life while navigating memory loss. In contrast, assisted living provides seniors with supportive services, such as help with completing daily tasks like bathing and grooming, while still enabling autonomous living.
It’s only natural to wonder if your loved one’s current living situation is safe and suitable for their needs. Here are some signs that may indicate it’s time to consider memory care:
- Changes in personality or behavior
- Safety concerns
- Difficulty with everyday activities and tasks
- A decline in physical health
- Caregiver strain
Yes! What’s unique about Vitality Living Milton is that we’re set up in a way that accommodates the changing needs of all seniors. If a resident requires memory care but currently lives in our assisted living community, we can easily transition them to memory care.
Vitality Living Milton currently has companion senior apartments, one-bedroom apartments, and two-bedroom apartments, all of which are customizable to meet the needs of both assisted living and memory care residents.
We do, but we also cross-train all of our team members to make sure everyone is familiar with all of our residents and the care that they require.
Yes, we encourage seniors to age peacefully in our retirement community. The countless amenities and freedoms Vitality Living Milton has to offer enable our residents to live their best lives.
Yes, we have two nurse practitioners who come weekly to see our residents.