- Comfortable Living Rooms and Sitting Areas
- Beautiful Main Dining Room with Fireplace
- Café for All-Day Snacks and Beverage Selections
- Private Dining Room for Entertaining Guests
- Theater Room with Frequent Showings
- Arts and Crafts Studio
- Activity Room with Full Kitchen
- Full-Service Salon and Barbershop
- Outside Patio Areas, Gardens, and Walking Paths
- On-Site Therapy Room for Doctors and Therapists
Level of Care charges not included
Pricing inclusive of Levels of Care
Pricing based on availability
Is it time to get help? Take a self-guided assessment to find out.
CONTACT US ABOUT LIFE AT VItality. WE'RE HERE TO HELP.
Most families have never made this journey before, so we are here to help. Learn more about life at Vitality Living Milton by downloading our brochure.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
There is currently no waitlist to live in Vitality Living Milton's Assisted Living community.
All of our caregivers are professionally trained to handle dementia residents.
We have a nurse on duty Monday through Friday, and on call 24/7.
We do but we also cross-train all of our team members to make sure everyone is familiar with all of our residents.
Seniors age peacefully in our retirement community. The countless amenities and liberties enable our residents to live their best life.
Yes, we have two nurse practitioners that come weekly to see our residents.