Active Adult Community in Madison, GA
Imagine living your most vibrant life without hassle and stress, so you can focus on what you want to do. Vitality Living Madison is an active adult community with a clubhouse, a heated outdoor pool, a full gym, fitness classes, and more.
“I love it! The facility is so pristine, so peaceful and serene. It seems as if your living in the country but just two miles away is the beautiful & historical town of Madison with great shopping and restaurants. The staff is so accommodating. So happy I made the move. I’ve been living here for a little over a month. I love it! The facility is so pristine, so peaceful and serene. It seems as if your living in the country but just two miles away is the beautiful & historical town of Madison with great shopping and restaurants. The staff is so accommodating. So happy I made the move.”
– Jane Matthews
Contact Us About Life at Vitality
Our Lifestyle Options
Here at Vitality Living Madison, we support our residents so that they can live autonomously. Our independent living community has many amenities that active seniors can enjoy, such as our fitness center, pickleball courts, and heated outdoor swimming pool.
While you or your family member is out enjoying this lifestyle, our staff will ensure your apartment is clean and functional, with housekeeping and maintenance services available. Our team empowers residents to enjoy their retirement by removing all the chores and mundane tasks of everyday living.
Floor Plans & Pricing
Call to learn more about Floor Plan options and availability.
Services & Amenities
- 9’ Ceilings with crown molding
- 36” Tall quartz counter tops with decorative
back splash and brush nickel fixtures
- All stainless-steel appliances including
washer/dryer, dishwasher, stove,
refrigerator, and microwave oven
- Two floor plan options: 1 bed/1 bath, 2 bed/2 bath with attached one car garage
- Home maintenance and lawn care
- Trash removal
- Pest control
- All utilities including gas, electricity, water
- Monthly housekeeping services
- Golf cart parking
- Pet-friendly dog park
- Smart technology with voice-activated commands
- Washers and dryers available
- Walk-in shower with grab bars and seat
- White wood shaker cabinets
- Designer ceiling fans and LED lighting
- Horizontal faux wood slat window blinds
- Premium LVT synthetic wood flooring
- Dual pane high-performance windows
- High-speed wireless internet services
- Planned social and recreational activities and events
- Group fitness opportunities
- Personal laundry services
- Personal linen services
- Fitness center
- Heated outdoor swimming pool
- Pickleball courts
- Paved walking paths
- Campus security
- Street lights
- Shared and private patios
Want to see if Madison is a match for you or someone you love?
About Vitality Living Madison
Experience life your way at Vitality Living Madison. Supporting a vibrant, active lifestyle with an independent living option, villas, and villages, Madison, recently featured as one of Architectural Digest’s “Most Beautiful Small Towns in America,” is home to the newest premier retirement living campus, Vitality Living Madison.
Vitality Living Madison’s location is unmatched. The campus, at 1600 Bethany Rd, Madison, GA, is conveniently located adjacent to the 441 Bypass and near I-20. The community is less than two miles from Morgan Medical Center, Morgan Fitness Center, and downtown Madison and only a 45-minute drive to the Atlanta airport.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
No, we do not offer furnished senior apartments.
Yes, and we have referrals for these.
Vitality Living Madison offers a plethora of activities for our senior residents: book club, art club, massages, haircuts, manicures/pedicures, garden club, chair yoga, Zumba, step aerobics, a personal trainer, Friday night socials, men’s breakfast, and women’s breakfast.
No, unfortunately not at this time.
We offer dinner options two days a week from a local caterer. This allows you or your family member to order from a monthly menu with various home-cooked meals.