Although each of us has seen how much life can change seemingly overnight, there will always be some constants like the importance of family and helping our loved ones to live their best lives. For many seniors, that means more support than you may be able to get at home. That’s why we are committed to providing support in a safe, vibrant senior living environment. We realize that in considering senior living right now, the confidence you need can only be gained through a firsthand look. So, we’ve created a way to do just that even without being here physically. Here’s how to tour senior living virtually in Vitality communities.
The Benefits of a Move Now
Even if the need is there, it’s natural to have some hesitancy about moving to senior living during the pandemic. We’d like to help put your mind at ease that our communities are following stringent protocols based on federal, state and local guidelines to limit exposure to COVID-19 for our residents, families and team members. In fact, versus home, we may have better ability to do so by:
Here’s how to keep connected:
- Providing residents everything they need under one roof so they don’t have to risk contact with public touchpoints.
- Limiting access to visitors and performing safety checks for everyone who enters the community.
- Having team members in place who are experienced with outbreaks and also providing ongoing safety training.
But perhaps one of the greatest benefits is that residents are a priority to receive the COVID-19 vaccine which offers tremendous peace of mind! Learn more here.
What to Expect When You Tour Senior Living Virtually
You’ll schedule your virtual tour in much the same way as you would for an in-person one. Simply contact the community directly or schedule through the community’s website. From there, we’ll get to know you better and gain an understanding of your needs so we can personalize the experience, then we’ll set a time for your virtual tour in addition to walking you through the quick, easy steps to connect with us.
During the tour you will:
- Virtually meet staff and residents who will share what makes the community special.
- See our beautiful grounds, spacious accommodations and some of our most popular amenities.
- Get familiar with the full range of social, fitness and enrichment options residents enjoy each day.
- Ask questions you may have about making the decision, how pricing works, and setting next steps.
Move-In with Confidence
Our communities are making sure the move-in process is safe and smooth with a range of safety precautions in place including performing COVID-19 testing 72 hours prior to your move-in date and on day seven, as well asking all new residents to shelter in their apartments until after the second COVID-19 test is negative.
See how senior living could benefit you or your loved one at Vitality, contact us today to schedule a virtual tour!