Dear Residents, Family and Friends,
We are preparing to safely support the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine upon its approval and distribution to assisted living communities in our state. At this time, we have completed all necessary steps to ensure our vaccine clinics occur and we are awaiting further details.
As of today, we have completed the following steps:
- Registered our community with the CDC and selected preferred pharmacy
- Community received confirmation from the pharmacy and an overview of next steps
The next steps in the process include:
- Community will receive an email directly from CVS with 3 preselected clinic dates for vaccination, once received we will notify all residents, families, and team members.
- Community will receive a phone call to review clinic detail and confirm first 2 clinic dates.
- Once Clinic dates are set, CVS will provide consent forms for the first and second vaccine clinic and posters will then be sent to the community from the pharmacy. Once received, we will distribute consent forms to residents, responsible parties and team members with directions and due date for return.
- Community team will upload resident data into CVS’s Vaccine Clinic Scheduler and everyone who has opted for vaccine will receive a specific appointment time for the clinic date.
- With support from CVS, the Community will host clinic for first dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- With support from CVS, the Community will host clinic for second dose of COVID-19 vaccine
We will continue to communicate each step outlined above as well as any other vaccine updates as we receive them. In the meantime, we encourage everyone to visit www.cdc.gov for more details regarding the vaccine. Additionally, if you have questions about your own health and the vaccination, we encourage you to reach out to your primary healthcare provider for further support.
While we await further details and directions in regards protocols following COVID-19 vaccine, we will continue to follow all local, state, and federal guidelines and protocols for COVID-19 response. We will also continue to manage visitations in the same manner at this time.
CEO & Founder